Straighten Your Smile at Home
Make your dream of a new smile a reality with RBC Insurance and SmileDirectClub. SmileDirectClub is a teledentistry platform that gives you regular virtual access to dentists and orthodontists so you can get a smile you love.
Access orthodontic care without an in-person visit.
Your individual treatment plan will be prescribed, directed and managed by a licensed dentist or orthodontist. 100% of SmileDirectClub’s doctors have 5+ years of aligner therapy experience.
Doctors can help treat minor correction issues.
Check out some of the things you could get help with:
- Space between teeth
- Some bite corrections
You could start seeing results in as little as 60 days.
It only takes three simple steps to get a smile you love.
- A dental team designs your plan based on a 3D image of your teeth that can be made in person or using an at-home kit.
- A dental team creates your aligners and ships them directly to you. You’ll have regular virtual Smile Check-ins ™ with your assigned dentist or orthodontist to help guide your treatment.
- You show the world a new smile. After completing treatment and checking with your SmileDirectClub doctor , you can purchase a set of retainers to wear at night to keep your new smile in place.
Enjoy preferred pricing as a plan member.
- A one-time payment covers the following: An initial assessment
- Treatment plan review
- All aligners
- Premium teeth whitening
- Any consultations with the treating dentist or orthodontist, if required
Note: If you have orthodontic coverage, it may cover some of the cost.
Connect with customer and dental care teams any time you need help.
They are available to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via phone, video chat or email for clients
Your smile is protected for life.
The Lifetime Smile Guarantee protects you in several ways:
- If your SmileDirectClub doctor determines our aligners aren’t a good fit for you, SmileDirectClub will refund the cost of your impression kit or scan.
- If you’re unhappy with your treatment within the first 30 days, we’ll refund 100% of your payment.
- If your treatment needs an aligner touch-up, it’s free.
See full details at SmileDirectClub.ca/guarantee (opens to external site).
SmileDirectClub doctors have helped straighten more than 1.5 million smiles worldwide.
Learn more about SmileDirectClub today.
Speak with Your Plan Administrator
SmileDirectClub is an easy way to receive personalized orthodontic treatment from a licensed Canadian dentist or orthodontist. With SmileDirectClub’s teledentistry platform, plan members can enjoy regular virtual check-ins with their treating dentist or orthodontist as needed. Customer and dental care teams are also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via phone, video chat or email.
Here’s a quick overview:
- Use SmileDirectClub’s online assessment to see if you qualify for treatment. Only mild to moderate teeth corrections qualify.
- If you qualify, an impression kit with instructions will be mailed to you. Return the impressions to SmileDirectClub along with a few photos. The cost of the impression kit will reimbursed should you decide to purchase the aligner.
- A 3D virtual treatment plan will be created and approved by a licensed dentist or orthodontist in your province. You’ll also need to review and approve the plan.
- Clear aligners will be mailed to you, along with detailed instructions.
- SmileDirectClub will submit the claim to RBC Insurance on your behalf. You will only need to pay the portion not covered by your orthodontic coverage.
- Wear your aligners as instructed until the treatment plan is completed, which is usually between 6 and 12 months.
As an RBC Insurance Group Benefit Solutions member, you will receive a discounted rate, a one-time fee that covers all the required treatment costs, including an initial assessment, treatment plan review and all aligners. Any required consultations with the treating dentist or orthodontist are included. Post-treatment retainers are recommended and available at an additional cost.
Getting started is easy—simply take SmileDirectClub’s free 30-second smile assessment (opens to external site) to find out if you’re a candidate. If you have orthodontic services coverage, see if your insurance can cover the cost of your new smile here (opens to external site).
Yes, eligible dependents age 12 and up qualify for the discounted rate.