Counselling and Support for Plan Members
Experienced consultants will listen to you, answer your questions, direct you to practical information and resources and help you reach out to the right experts for support. Here’s what the program includes:
- 24/7 telephone consultations: Speak confidentially with an expert consultant and find the best resource for assistance.
- Face-to-face counselling: Arrange counselling in your community from a Master’s level counsellor.
- Personalized searches and referrals: Get help developing a list of resources in your community.
- Online issue-specific resources: Search a variety of topics online.
- Education materials: Receive free downloads on a wide range of topics.
Other Services for Plan Members
Enjoy access to information on a broad range of topics, from personal and work-related problems to the little things that demand your attention every day, including:
- Emotional well-being
- Parenting and childcare
- Elder care
- Addiction and recovery
- Health and wellness
How to Access This Program
As a Plan Member, you have access to this program 24/7 by telephone and online:
- 24/7 telephone consultants are available by calling
Plan Members with Health Coverage
- Login on to GBS Online Portal and select “Wellness and Employee Assistance”, or
- Launch the RBC Insurance My Benefits App and select “Work-Life Employee Assistance Program”
Plan Members with Long Term Disability Coverage Only
- Login to the Lifeworks website, or
- Launch the LifeWorks app
Note that a generic ID and login are required, please contact your Plan Administrator.
What Employees Are Saying…
- 95% of employees who have requested materials say they would do so again
- Resources have helped many employees make positive changes in their lives
- Employees have saved up to 40 hours of time researching issues, allowing them to focus more at work
To learn more, sign in to the LifeWorks Members site or contact your Plan Administrator.