Work-Life Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Caring for an aging parent… divorce…dealing with the loss of a loved one. The Employee Assistance Program, provided by TELUS Healthǂ, offers valuable services and support to RBC Insurance Group Benefit Solutions plan members.
Counselling and Support for Plan Members
Experienced consultants will listen to you, answer your questions, direct you to practical information and resources and help you reach out to the right experts for support. Here’s what the program includes:
- 24/7 telephone consultations: Speak confidentially with an expert consultant and find the best resource for assistance.
- Personalized searches and referrals: Get help developing a list of resources in your community.
- Face-to-face counselling: Arrange counselling in your community from a Master’s level counsellor.
- Online issue-specific resources: Search a variety of topics online.
- Education materials: Receive free downloads on a wide range of topics.
Other Services for Plan Members
Enjoy access to information on a broad range of topics, from personal and work-related problems to the little things that demand your attention every day, including:
- Emotional well-being
- Parenting and childcare
- Elder care
- Addiction and recovery
- Health and wellness
What Employees Are Saying
- 95% of employees who have requested materials say they would do so again
- Resources have helped many employees make positive changes in their lives
- Employees have saved up to 40 hours of time researching issues, allowing them to focus more at work
How to Access This Program
As a Plan Member, you have access to this program 24/7 by telephone and online.
- Login to the TELUS Health opens new window or launch the TELUS Health One app.
Note that a generic ID and login are required, please contact your Plan Administrator.