Introducing RBC Online Insurance
Please note that the log in to access your Online Group Benefits has migrated to a new platform – RBC Online (opens new window). The new platform is:
- easily accessible on any device, including mobile phone, tablet or computer
- provides an additional level of security with two-factor authentication
- has an improved look, feel and navigation
- allows easier access to health and well-being resources and discounts available to you within your group benefits plan
How to Enrol
Upon your first visit to RBC Online Insurance, you’ll be asked to enrol or re-enrol if were already an Online Group Benefits or My Benefits app user.
- Visit the RBC Online (opens new window) log in page and click the Enrol Now link.
- Select “Group Benefits Policy” and enter your policy and plan member ID number (which can be found on your Plan Member ID card) along with your required information (e.g. name, date of birth, & postal code).
- Choose an email address or phone number to receive your Verification Code
- Fill in a few fields to create complete your secure log in and online profile.
Once you've completed enrolment, you'll have access to your group benefits plan information, claims submissions, and health and wellbeing resources. Going forward, you can log in with the credentials you set up at enrolment.
Already enrolled in RBC Online Insurance?
If you already have other personal insurance products with RBC Insurance, in addition to group benefits, you may have already enrolled in RBC Online (opens new window). The great news for you is that you’ll no longer need use two different platforms. Simply log in to RBC Online Insurance with your e-mail address and password. After the transition, you’ll see both your Group Benefits and personal insurance policy information all in one place!