Benefits And Exclusive Pricing For Employees
Your employees can benefit from better rates and quality service.
Give your employees access to competitive pricing plus more ways to save on car insurance1:
Offer your employees insurance for their homes (including condo and apartment units), seasonal or rental properties and more with great ways to save:
We can help you offer car and home insurance to your employees—all you need to do is let them know about the program.
- We’ll work with you to find a program best suited to your employees’ insurance needs
- The program is ready to implement when you are—no setup fees, administrative costs or payroll deductions to arrange
- Get full marketing support including customized promotional and educational materials
- All insurance sales and servicing is provided by us
- Employee participation is voluntary
Better Rates for Your Staff
Your employees will receive a unique group code that gives them exclusive access to competitive pricing, plus additional savings opportunities.
- Customized, easy-to-understand coverage
- Advice from licensed insurance advisors
- Flexible payment options, with no interest or service charges
Car and Home Insurance FAQs
Find answers to your questions about car and home insurance.
Our car and home insurance program is available to eligible companies with 300 or more employees. Please note that car insurance is not available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia as a result of government-run auto insurance plans.
Each person will be issued his or her own policy. That policy will reflect the competitive pricing available to your company or association and takes into account the individual's unique insurance needs, as well as the numerous savings opportunities that are available (savings may vary by province).
No, this is a voluntary plan, so you are not responsible for any premiums. Those employees that participate will pay their own premiums.
No. This insurance program is optional. Once you implement the plan, it is up to each employee to decide whether he or she will participate.
All aspects of your program, including marketing support, sales and servicing are handled by RBC Insurance. All you have to do is let your employees know about the program.
They'll experience three key benefits:
- Competitive pricing on car and home insurance
- Additional savings opportunities that have helped some policyholders save as much as $2,000 in total annually (savings may vary by province)
- Outstanding service and personalized advice from licensed insurance advisors, a dedicated call centre, and 24/7 claims centre
If you run a business, quality insurance at competitive pricing can be a generous addition to your employee benefits package—which in turn can help you attract and retain the best employees.