What is Medical Confidence?
If you have individual disability, critical illness or group disability insurance through RBC Insurance, Medical Confidence can be a life changer.
It provides the information you need to understand your medical condition and helps you access proper care and treatment within an appropriate timeframe.
Some benefits include:
- Timely access to care and treatment
- Access to the appropriate physician specialists
- More accurate diagnosis
- Shortened recovery time
Valuable Healthcare Navigation Services
Medical Confidence provides the following services to help you navigate the Canadian healthcare system:
- One-on-one support from a Registered Nurse
- Identifies 2-3 specialists with the right skills and availability from a network of over 5,500 Canadian physicians with over 800 areas of sub-specialization
- Helps secure the first available appointment and provides guidance to prepare for it
- Works with primary care practitioners
To learn more, please contact your Claims Specialist or Plan Administrator.