You are covered for:
- Cruise cancellation or interruption due to weather or ship mechanical failure
- “Catch up” costs to join your cruise after missing a departure due to a covered delay such as a cancelled flight
- Unused shore excursion tickets that you purchased on board and couldn’t use due to illness or injury
- Last-minute cancellations due to family/work emergencies, unexpected health issues or other unforeseen events
- Lost or stolen luggage, passports and medications
- Unlimited eligible emergency medical expensesDisclaimer1
- 24-hour worldwide emergency medical and travel assistance
- Travel expenses to get you home after a medical emergency
Classic Medical Plan (ages 0-64) or TravelCare® Medical Plan (ages 65+)
Note: If you have sufficient emergency travel medical protection through a credit card or work plan, we also offer a Non-Medical Package that will cover you for trip cancellation and interruption, luggage delays and more.
This insurance is subject to a maximum of $20,000 if you do not have valid government health plan coverage in force for the full length of your trip.
Ages shown are for single trip coverage only for the Deluxe Package and the TravelCare Package. For multi-trip annual coverage, the age ranges are ages 0-64 for the Deluxe Package and ages 65+ for the TravelCare Package.