RBC Insurance® offers a wide range of life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth and reinsurance advice and solutions, as well as creditor and business insurance services to individual, business and group clients. RBC Insurance is the brand name for the insurance operating entities of Royal Bank of Canada, which is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies. Among the largest Canadian bank-owned insurance organizations, RBC Insurance has approximately 2,500 employees who serve more than four million clients globally
- RBC Insurance products, information, advice and services are offered through a wide variety of channels: an advice centre; RBC Insurance stores; mobile advisors; digital, mobile and social platforms; independent brokers; and travel partners.
- We have a significant presence in individual life and health insurance markets with a product portfolio that includes various life, critical illness and disability insurance solutions. We are one of the only companies to have a simplified process for purchasing up to $500,000 of term life insurance.
- We offer a comprehensive range of group life, disability, health and dental coverage options and flexible features to provide tailored protection for small to medium-sized businesses with two or more employees. For business owners, we provide access to key person, buy-sell and business overhead insurance.
- We offer a variety of home and auto insurance solutions for individuals and groups (which are distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.)
- We are a leading provider of emergency assistance services and travel insurance, offered through many channels including RBC Royal Bank®, select credit cards, airline partners, online, RBC Insurance stores and an advice centre.
- We continue to expand our wealth management offerings, which include segregated funds and payout annuities, to meet our clients’ guaranteed savings, retirement and estate planning needs.
- RBC Insurance Services Inc. provides administrative support services for the creditor insurance products offered to RBC Royal Bank personal and business clients. These include life, disability and critical illness insurance for mortgages, personal loans, business loans and RBC Royal Bank credit card balances.
- We offer a Family Friendly Pricing™ program, with savings for those who purchase coverage for their home and vehicles, along with term life insurance, through RBC Insurance.
- We provide a Group Annuity – a defined benefit de-risking solution for pension plan sponsors looking to transfer risk away from their bottom line while taking care of their employees’ retirement.
®/™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under licence. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under licence. RBC Insurance is the brand name for the insurance operating entities, comprising RBC Insurance Agency Ltd., RBC Life Insurance Company, RBC Insurance Company of Canada, RBC Insurance Services Inc. and Royal Bank of Canada Insurance Company Ltd. Home and Auto insurance products are distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.