How Boat Insurance Protects YouDisclaimer*
Helps to protect your boat, its motor(s), boating equipment and accessories against insured risks like collision, theft, vandalism and moreDisclaimer1.
Helps to protect your (and your passengers’) apparel, personal items and sports equipment while on board against insured risks like damage, theft and moreDisclaimer1.
Helps to protect you financially if you injure someone or cause damage to another person’s property or boat while operating your boat or another watercraft you have permission to use.
Your plan will provide affordable protection for most Disclaimer2.
- Protects you, your boat and belongings onboard financially against a wide range of risksDisclaimer1
- Emergency towing and marine assistance (trip planning, concierge service and more) are a phone call away
- Temporary Replacement Coverage lets you keep boating with a loaner boat while yours is being repaired
- Based on the age of your boat, optional Agreed Value coverage is available to protect your boat’s full insured value if it’s a total loss
- Optional Navigational Extension coverage lets you operate your boat outside our standard navigational limits
- Receive discounts if you have passed an approved boating safety courseDisclaimer2, are claims-freeDisclaimer2 and more
The following types of boats and watercraft are eligible for coverage through RBC Insurance:
- All-purpose fishing boats
- Aluminum fishing boats
- House boats
- Jet boats
- Personal watercraft (for example, boats you can ride, such as a Seadoo or Jet ski)
- Pontoon boats
- Sport boats
Note: The information above is a summary only. Boats that can travel at speeds above 80 mph are not eligible for coverage. There may be additional boat types that are excluded.
Products distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.