How Seasonal Insurance Protects YouDisclaimer*
Unless you can afford to replace or repair your motorhome, RV or camper van and the belongings in it out-of-pocket, you’ll need insurance to help protect it from collisions, theft and more.
Helps to protect you financially if you injure someone or cause damage to another person’s property or vehicle while operating your motorhome.
This coverage provides benefits to you or your family if you’re injured or killed by an uninsured or unidentified driver.
It also helps pay for damages to your vehicle if they’re caused by an identified or uninsured motorist.
If you’re injured in an accident, this coverage helps to replace lost income or pay for medical and other expenses not covered by government health insurance.
It can also provide benefits to your spouse or partner and dependent children if you are killed in an accident.
(Coverage is optional in Quebec and Newfoundland)
Your plan will provide affordable protection for a Class A, B or C motorhomeDisclaimer1.
- Protects you, your passengers, your RV, and your belongings financially against a wide range of risks
- Insures your motorhome for what it is worth at the time of the loss or for the cost of a new motorhome
- Emergency vacation expense coverage helps you get home or continue your vacation if your motorhome can’t be used or operated due to a covered loss that happens during your vacation
- Optional emergency road service coverage protects you in case you break down, need a tow or battery boost, run out of gas and more
- Disappearing Deductible: Stay claims-free and we’ll reduce your deductible by 20% every yearDisclaimer1
- Receive discounts for an anti-theft deviceDisclaimer1, having more than one policyDisclaimer1 through us, and more
As a result of government-run auto insurance plans, motorhome insurance is not available through RBC Insurance in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
Products distributed by RBC Insurance Agency Ltd. and underwritten by Aviva General Insurance Company.