How Trailer Insurance Protects YouDisclaimer*
Helps to protect your recreational trailer (and, if applicable, awnings) against insured risks like collision, theft, damage and more.
Helps to protect you financially against insured damage or loss to personal property inside your trailer or detached private structures.
Detached Private Structures
Helps to protect your detached private structures such as a fence, shed or deck (if applicable), against insured risks like vandalism or damage by animals.
Your plan will provide affordable protection for a park model trailer, tent trailer, camper, fifth wheel, toy hauler, or horse/stock trailerDisclaimer2.
- Protects your trailer, detached private structures and belongings against a wide range of risks
- Insures your trailer for or , based on your needs and trailer age
- Emergency vacation expense coverage helps with reasonable and necessary emergency expenses if your unit is lost or damaged as a result of an insured loss
- Optional emergency road service coverage protects you in case you break down, need a tow or battery boost, run out of gas and more
- Golf cart coverage, extended warranties for appliances and other coverage may be available
- Additional protection is available if you travel with your unit full-time
- Disappearing Deductible: stay claims-free and we’ll reduce your deductible by 20% every yearDisclaimer2
- Receive discounts for a security systemDisclaimer2, having more than one policyDisclaimer2 with us, and more
Actual Cash Value
Receive a cash amount equal to your trailer’s fair market value in case of a total loss.
Guaranteed Replacement Cost
Receive a brand new unit of similar kind and quality or the full value of your trailer or park model should something happen to it.