Skip to main content

What Type of Home Insurance Do You Need?

Homeowners Insurance

I own a home and need coverage to protect myself and my property.

Tenant Insurance

I rent an apartment, condo unit, or home and want to make sure I am protected financially.

Condo Insurance

I own a condo unit and need coverage to protect myself and my property.

Seasonal or Other Property Insurance

I need to insure a seasonal home, revenue property or second home.

Not sure where to start?

We’re here to help.

Have an Advisor call you

Prevent and Minimize Property Damage

Get tips for preventing and dealing with damage from water, fire and smoke, storms and more.

Own a seasonal home, revenue property or second home?

Protect a cottage, cabin or other property that you use seasonally, as a second home or that you rent out.

Reasons to love RBC Insurance

A licensed insurance advisor will guide you through your coverage options and provide you with clear, upfront advice to help you choose the coverage that’s right for you.

Protect the things you’re passionate about with insurance for your seasonal home, boat, motorhome, recreational trailer, motorcycle, collector carDisclaimer2, ATV or snowmobile.

We're one of Canada's largest and most trusted companies and an institution whose history stretches back nearly 150 years.

Discover & Learn

Service provided by Aviva General Insurance Company. Service not available in Quebec. Quebec residents may call 1-800-769-2526 for questions about their policy and coverages.
RBC Insurance has a referral agreement with Hagerty Canada, LLC to provide collector car insurance products. Hagerty Canada, LLC policies are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, an Aviva Canada company. This is a general description of coverage. Coverages not currently available in all provinces. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Hagerty, Guaranteed Value, Cherished Salvage and Hagerty Valuation Tools are registered or common law trademarks of The Hagerty Group, LLC. © 2017 The Hagerty Group, LLC.